A New Beginning.

Featured Posts

After almost three years of family problems and health problems, and if lady luck doesn't interfere, we are leaving the marina on Sunday! Dunno quite where we are heading and don't care, but we will plod along from one decent place to another. We have lived aboard for a couple of years now which have been great despite the problems, but can't wait to get underway. The new gearbox I fitted almost three years ago has done about 1 mile. Also a good time to get the camera out again. Hope to see some of you out and about; I owe one or two a pint ;)

The last couple of years have taught me a few things, but not least that life is too short to waste on bullshit (Steph Campbell quote but very apt.)

26 minutes ago, blackrose said:

Not another bridge hopper without a mooring! ?

Just kidding, I'm jealous. Wish I had to balls to pack in my job, leave the mooring and just cruise off into the sunset. 

Good luck, enjoy it.

That about sums up my life :) or should that be  :(

And from me, good luck and enjoy

Thanks peeps, your comments are noted and appreciated. A bit of tidying up to do, trip to local Asda, dump the arthritic car at our son's house, and off in the morning.  Nothing too adventurous owing to my better half's health issues, but hey, we'll be on the move again, and that is all that matters to us. Will probably use a mooring for the worst months, probably even the current one, but we will cross that bridge later. Might find another one somewhere.

16 hours ago, matty40s said:

You only have one bash at this life(apparently, some disagree, although the evidence is hard to come by ), enjoy it.

Well done.

Yes, but if you have misbehaved on this forum then you get to come back somewhat less attractive and probably a lot furier or scalier!

• Unimpressed 1

4 hours ago, dor said:

Great move Stan.  Enjoy the countryside and hope to see you on your travels.

We will definitely catch up Dave, look forward to it. Hope you are keeping well.

Edited by Guest

On 31/05/2019 at 18:06, catweasel said:

The last couple of years have taught me a few things, but not least that life is too short to waste on bullshit (Steph Campbell quote but very apt.)

It's an odd decision to stick with CWDF then! ?

(Seriously though, I hope it all works out well for you).

• Haha 1