Noodles on the cut : Episode II - A track of the clones

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, cheshire~rose said:

I think it ought to count, the fact that it goes around in circles is completely irrelevant because that is what noodles do best

.......and this pot of noodles has been going in circles for months!

On 08/07/2019 at 08:43, cheshire~rose said:

I think it ought to count, the fact that it goes around in circles is completely irrelevant because that is what noodles do best

I agree, and as @Dr Bob didn't object that's boat #12.

Obvoiously all those passengers are completely used to a pot noodle travelling with them because they are totaly disinterested

I think those expressions are more "Rabbit in the headlights" than disinterest! :D

I absolutely love the huge grins on the faces of those in kayaks!

Yeah, they were all having a blast.  I missed a photo op when one of them lent me his open canoe (the one on the bankside, not the one we had already photographed)

and we took BobBiscuits for a pootle on the river - it never occurred to me to take the noodles with us!

Oh and that blue boat has rivets :)

It does indeed ... but won't feature until later in the week.  It's a very specific shade of blue too. ;)

Right, back on the move.

Boat 17: Lamprey.  This is another boat who insisted on donating an extra quid themselves, so thanks very much Michael and Marion, but @Dr Bob still has to cough up!

20190709_125817.jpg.4d51e2e3d0307e0b63d1b6cc41c2d4dc.jpg

Boat 18: Nice Swan.  Do fat boats count for £2.00?

20190709_131050.jpg.cb89d1f19796dcab544e4858440b7fea.jpg

2 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

I agree, and as @Dr Bob didn't object that's boat #12.

I think those expressions are more "Rabbit in the headlights" than disinterest! :D

Yeah, they were all having a blast.  I missed a photo op when one of them lent me his open canoe (the one on the bankside, not the one we had already photographed)

and we took BobBiscuits for a pootle on the river - it never occurred to me to take the noodles with us!

It does indeed ... but won't feature until later in the week.  It's a very specific shade of blue too. ;)

I guess it must be Oxford blue given which boat it is.

2 hours ago, tree monkey said:

I think we should have a vote.

I vote they do

Careful you are opening a can of worms.

IIRC we had a vote over 3 years ago and the Country is still arguing about the result. ?