Beta green paint

Featured Posts

craftmaster do engine paint and do a green which is a match for my Beta BD3 but I cant tell you the exact name on the tin as it is on the boat. Have a look at their website. 

Having looked at their website think it is the Mid Brunswick Green which is used on Lister Stationary engines

Edited by Tonka
more info

52 minutes ago, bigcol said:

other wise it’s ordering from  beta

What's your objection to that? I wouldn't have thought you needed a lot of paint, so what's it worth to get exactly the right colour?

Edited by Machpoint005
dropped a 't'

3 hours ago, bigcol said:

Hi all

has anyone found a match for the beta green engine paint please.?

other wise it’s ordering from  beta

The conversion parts are being fitted as we speak

Scrape a fragment off and take it to B&Q and they will match it while you wait . International Donegal Green is pretty close .

Edited by Parahandy

1 hour ago, Parahandy said:

Scrape a fragment off and take it to B&Q and they will match it while you wait . International Donegal Green is pretty close .

the B & Q paint will not be Hi Temp paint

1 hour ago, Tonka said:

the B & Q paint will not be Hi Temp paint

Does it have to be Tonka , I thought Big Col was simply engaged on a Tidy Up prior to Sale ? I believe he is on a Permanent Mooring with Hook Up so not encountering any great Temperatures unless of course Richard Goosey increases his Mooring Fees ?

1 hour ago, Parahandy said:

Does it have to be Tonka , I thought Big Col was simply engaged on a Tidy Up prior to Sale ? I believe he is on a Permanent Mooring with Hook Up so not encountering any great Temperatures unless of course Richard Goosey increases his Mooring Fees ?

It does if he paints the exhaust manifold. I didn't know he was tarting it up to sell it

47 minutes ago, Tonka said:

It does if he paints the exhaust manifold. I didn't know he was tarting it up to sell it

I must admit that I haven't seen the Big Fella recently as I have been cruising though I do believe it was for sale at least at one point