Diesel between Alrewas and Rugby

Mrs Trackman

Featured Posts

Kings Orchard allows self declaration. Was always very cheap, but maybe not now under ABC. It’s on your route and has a cracking pub (The Plough at Huddlesford) 10 mins away. 

17 hours ago, matty40s said:

are you sure Sarah does diesel, I cant find it on the website??

I do sell diesel, but I have only got a small tank so tend to just sell it to our moorers and use it for our own equipment.

21 hours ago, frangar said:

Armada Boat Services just near Newbold tunnel at rugby always have competitively priced fuel and allow self declaration.

Didn't allow 0% when a 'friend' asked. 

Mountbatten pasted us whilst we were in Burton a week or more ago. Had Diesel of him. He was on his way to Erewash Canal for a new driveshaft. 

1 minute ago, Nightwatch said:

Didn't allow 0% when a 'friend' asked. 

I’ve not had a problem with 10% or 20%....as I’ve only got 1 tank even I think 0% would be pushing it....although it’s not down to the vendor to say what is or isn’t allowed as I understand it. Better than braunston or crick who wouldn’t allow anything than 60/40 when I asked....took my business elsewhere! 

2 minutes ago, frangar said:

I’ve not had a problem with 10% or 20%....as I’ve only got 1 tank even I think 0% would be pushing it....although it’s not down to the vendor to say what is or isn’t allowed as I understand it. Better than braunston or crick who wouldn’t allow anything than 60/40 when I asked....took my business elsewhere! 

I agree. My 'friend' did 10% he told me. ?

On 27/05/2019 at 12:52, matty40s said:

Spring wood Haven,(nuneaton), Fazeley mill marina,( short diversion at fazeley junction), Alvecote, .....if that's the way you are heading.

When I was that way Fazeley's price made it worth a detour 

3 hours ago, frangar said:

Crick (and Cropredy) have sold us diesel at 10/90 split without any question.