NEW: Login with Google & Microsoft Accounts

RichM

Featured Posts

login.png

We've enabled functionality to allow users to register and login with their Google (Gmail) & Microsoft (Outlook / Hotmail / Live etc) accounts. 

What does this mean?

• New members may link their Google or Microsoft accounts with Canal World to speed up the registration & login process
  • Existing members may link their Google or Microsoft accounts, meaning they can login using the same details they use for either Google or Microsoft. Link your account by clicking here
  • If you already use Facebook, Google or Microsoft, you do not need a separate username/password for Canal World. - Meaning that less credentials to remember!

Will Canal World see my Google, Microsoft or Facebook password?

Absolutely not! This information is not shared with us. We use some clever software to allow you to login using their systems without any passwords being shared with us.

What about Facebook login?

We continue to support Facebook as a login method. Google and Microsoft have been added today to supplement existing Facebook login functionality.

Oh no!!! I don't want to use Facebook, Google or Microsoft to login to Canal World!  

No problem. There's no obligation to do so. You may continue using your Canal World username & password to login. This functionality will always remain an option.

----------

Any questions or issues, do let me know

Cheers

RichM