Maidens Trip Old TV Special

mark99

Featured Posts

I will send him your email , I buy lots of dvd's from him 

On 25/05/2019 at 19:21, mark99 said:

Noticed a three part BBC drama series in the 1977 was made based upon Maidens Trip.

Hi a copy of this TV Series can be bought from here 
teleclassics@hotmail.co.uk

3 minutes ago, Tam & Di said:

Sadly posts to that address are returned as 'address unavailable'  😟

Tam

I will send him your email , I buy lots of dvd's from him

In case anyone else is thinking of buying the DVD I'd suggest waiting a bit. At least two of us have paid our money and been sent Royal Mail tracking numbers for the deliveries, but unfortunately neither of these numbers have been recognised by the Post Office. This may just be a technical hitch, and I'm still hopeful. In principal we should get delivery by Friday and I'll put a post on here if/when it arrives

🤞

Tam

2 minutes ago, Tam & Di said:

In case anyone else is thinking of buying the DVD I'd suggest waiting a bit. At least two of us have paid our money and been sent Royal Mail tracking numbers for the deliveries, but unfortunately neither of these numbers have been recognised by the Post Office. This may just be a technical hitch, and I'm still hopeful. In principal we should get delivery by Friday and I'll put a post on here if/when it arrives

🤞

Tam

The Royal Mail are experiencing some technical issues today. But its not clear if its a simple IT glitch or some form of cyber attack.

If you are in France at the mo it is affecting international deliveries from the UK.

2 hours ago, Tam & Di said:

We are in the UK. The seller has been in touch to say the number is proof of posting rather than a tracking number, and I am still optimistic. He does sound completely genuine. I'll report back.

Tam

I should have twigged your current location TBH given the anticipated delivery date. I occasionally send things to France and I find it can take anything up to a week or even more in some case, even using a 'priority' service.

And 'you know what' certainly hasn't improved things.

4 hours ago, Tam & Di said:

We are in the UK. The seller has been in touch to say the number is proof of posting rather than a tracking number, and I am still optimistic. He does sound completely genuine. I'll report back.

Tam

I bough something the day before yesterday on line and the seller sent me a number, stressing it wasn't a tracking number and the next entry against it will be after delivery.

On 12/01/2023 at 10:08, Tam & Di said:

Tam

Proof of posting number is not a tracking number. Tracking numbers are usually for 'signed for' goods and if going from GB to GB - end in 'GB'.

I had something heading my way that took best part of 12 days, it got here in the end. But the industrial action doesn't help.

That good to know. My copy must be stuck in the postal system somewhere. I'd not come across the BBC "Working waterways Series" mentioned on the DVD cover before. The implication is that there would be others, but a Google search doesn't throw any light on it.

Tam

1 minute ago, Tam & Di said:

That good to know. My copy must be stuck in the postal system somewhere. I'd not come across the BBC "Working waterways Series" mentioned on the DVD cover before. The implication is that there would be others, but a Google search doesn't throw any light on it.

Tam

If you are having it sent to France be aware that all overseas post is currently in limbo as Royal Mail are in disarray after a cyber attack. There’s an article about it on the bbc news site. 

Yes, I got those when they were first issued thanks. Ray has now explained that the DVD envelope uses a copy of the cover of the reprint of Maidens Trip by M & M. Baldwin. Mark reissued versions of several old waterway books under his own imprint, and the text at the top was on his cover.

Tam

6 hours ago, PNB116 said:

I would like to buy a copy of the Maidens Trip Dvd, could someone send me the working email address to order it please?

teleclassics@hotmail.co.uk if this does not work send you your email I will psss it on 

teleclassics@hotmail.co.uk

if this does not work send me your email I will psss it on