Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Dr Bob

The duck is off!

Featured Posts

There we were. Parked in the centre of Brum and minding our own business when all of a sudden boats all around. The BCN challenge is coming to town. Met up with The Biscuits, Mrs Biscuits and baby Bob the biscuits who are partaking in the 2 days of fun mayhem. We were having a few beers and the duck overheard the conversation. He was desperate to try it. The BCN challenge .....not the beer (we have trained him to not drink it).

The Biscuits suggested we do the challenge and just stay were we are for another 2 days and get some points for ending up at the finish.

The duck wasn't having it so has gone off with Biscuits family for a 2 day trip round Birmingham. I guess he deserves a holiday. I guess it is better than being dressed up all day.

Not sure how he is going to get back to us........maybe some kind boater would give him a lift. We will be heading north on the T&M after a quick (slow) diversion onto the S&W first.

biscuits.jpg

duck23.jpg

• Haha 2

Why is he all out of focus? How many beers did you drink, and who is that bloke holding The Biscuits?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Why is he all out of focus?

I'm not very good with Cameras?

He seems to have grown. Or is he a late sub?

56 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I'm not very good with Cameras?

We know.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr Bob said:

There we were. Parked in the centre of Brum and minding our own business when all of a sudden boats all around. The BCN challenge is coming to town. Met up with The Biscuits, Mrs Biscuits and baby Bob the biscuits who are partaking in the 2 days of fun mayhem. We were having a few beers and the duck overheard the conversation. He was desperate to try it. The BCN challenge .....not the beer (we have trained him to not drink it).

The Biscuits suggested we do the challenge and just stay were we are for another 2 days and get some points for ending up at the finish.

The duck wasn't having it so has gone off with Biscuits family for a 2 day trip round Birmingham. I guess he deserves a holiday. I guess it is better than being dressed up all day.

Not sure how he is going to get back to us........maybe some kind boater would give him a lift. We will be heading north on the T&M after a quick (slow) diversion onto the S&W first.

biscuits.jpg

duck23.jpg

Cheshire rose would like to know the biscuits boat name, please, pretty please, she's going all teacher on us and it's slightly scary 

45 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Cheshire rose would like to know the biscuits boat name, please, pretty please, she's going all teacher on us and it's slightly scary 

Thought Dr Bob said it was called "Good Times",or maybe they were just gonna have good times eating that packet of biscuits?

ETA. Tis also what it says in The Biscuits profile...unless he has knicked someone else's boat.

I expect all you BCNer's are in the pub now.Be nice to teacher.

Edited by rusty69

What I would give for a chocolate digestive. :(

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

What I would give for a chocolate digestive. :(

Here, have a picture instead.

co.jpg

Edited by rusty69
To change to COOP brand..cos they are nicer.See below.

I know but they aren't the same. The Co-op do the best ones, they also do a chocolate chip cookie type biccy that quite good. The trick is to just not think about the biccies that got away. ;)

54 minutes ago, LadyG said:

He seems to have grown

Donald is a "Giant Rubber duck" of course he hasn't grown. Or were you referring to Mr Biscuit?

Slightly off topic. I love Chocolate Rich Tea biscuits. Can't get them anymore. I must write to Max Vitty. Or is that McVitie?

• Greenie 1

48 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

Slightly off topic. I love Chocolate Rich Tea biscuits. Can't get them anymore. I must write to Max Vitty. Or is that McVitie?

Chocolate shorties for me the best mmmmm?

Right that's it - I'm unfollowing this thread.... I can't take all this talk of yummy biscuits. ?

11 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Right that's it - I'm unfollowing this thread.... I can't take all this talk of yummy biscuits. ?

Nope, you're still here:detective:

Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 20.43.01.png

50 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Would you prefer a bananana?

49 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Nope, you're still here:detective:

Memory like a sieve :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Would you prefer a bananana?

!!!BANANANA!!!

Just now, nb Innisfree said:

I'm sure I once had some plain choc garibaldi biscuits, was I dreaming? 

Oh sod off ?

• Haha 2

Why the heck would anyone want to follow this thread?

3 hours ago, rusty69 said:

Donald is a "Giant Rubber duck" of course he hasn't grown. Or were you referring to Mr Biscuit?

BTW......Donald is a "giant high density polyethylene duck' NOT a rubber one!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Why the heck would anyone want to follow this thread?

Cos we are not all involved in the BCN challenge, and have nowt else to do. 

16 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

BTW......Donald is a "giant high density polyethylene duck' NOT a rubber one!!!!!!!!

Well, at least you didn't show off your reversing knob to your guest,you wouldn't want a limp biscuit onboard.

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rusty69 said:

Well, at least you didn't show off your reversing knob to your guest,you wouldn't want a limp biscuit onboard.

No, that is true. 

The reversing knob is a prized secret on board.

Well 8am has come and gone without the cacophony of loud noise of the start of the BCN. Just another typical morning then.......except no duck to help make Mrs Bob's Nespresso. Suppose we better get up some time and make an effort when we are now officially registered in this BCN thingy. 

If anyone sees the duck on his travels today, please give us a shout.

4 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Suppose we better get up some time and make an effort when we are now officially registered in this BCN thingy. 

You don't seem to be taking it very seriously for a highly competitive yacht racing couple. It is a competition you know! 

3 hours ago, rusty69 said:

You don't seem to be taking it very seriously for a highly competitive yacht racing couple. It is a competition you know! 

Well we are stuggling without he duck. He usually looks at the map.

We were going along merrily this morning, hung a left and ended up in a black hole.

Not sure where to go now.

IMG_20190525_115300.jpg

• Haha 1

On 25/05/2019 at 16:26, Dr Bob said:

Well we are stuggling without he duck. He usually looks at the map.

We were going along merrily this morning, hung a left and ended up in a black hole.

Not sure where to go now.

IMG_20190525_115300.jpg

Forward!  To infinity and beyond!  Or dead straight for a couple of miles ...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Forward!  To infinity and beyond!  Or dead straight for a couple of miles ...

I think Tree monkey was right. It was a boring tunnel. Far too straight. 

Now, how did you get on? Hope the duck didn't give you too much trouble and he increased your score by at least 40%. We never made it back to the center as it was so nice down here. Hope Bob enjoyed the weekend?