Well CRT Have done it again!

dccruiser

Featured Posts

This afternoon the electric lift bridge at Wrenbury decided to play up, within 30 minutes 2 guys arrived and sorted it, thats twice in 24 hours i have been greatful of their service, well done guys another email to the area office to tell them what a great job your doing :) 

Rick?

• Greenie 3

Did the manual barrier need holding shut for the bridge to operate? This was also happening 3 weeks ago or so. Easier to deal with if you have a crew, but not easy if single handed. 

7 hours ago, MHS said:

Did the manual barrier need holding shut for the bridge to operate? This was also happening 3 weeks ago or so. Easier to deal with if you have a crew, but not easy if single handed. 

Yes, the magnetic locks werent holding on either post! 

Rick

5 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

if you're not careful CRT are going to put you on some sort of nuisance list :D

glad to hear you're getting sorted promptly though ;)

Just trying to balance it out a bit as there is so much unnecessary critisism towards CRT online.

Rick

• Greenie 4

Just now, dccruiser said:

Just trying to balance it out a bit as there is so much unnecessary critisism towards CRT online.

Rick

I've only ever had positive dealings with the boots-on-ground CRT staff (minus chuggers obvs) its the management structure that will let you down, a bit like the NHS

43 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

I've only ever had positive dealings with the boots-on-ground CRT staff (minus chuggers obvs) its the management structure that will let you down, a bit like the NHS

Ditto, but to be fair is there such a thing as a perfect management structure in any company in todays world? .... I certainly cant think of one! 

Rick

52 minutes ago, dccruiser said:

Ditto, but to be fair is there such a thing as a perfect management structure in any company in todays world? .... I certainly cant think of one! 

Rick

Surely the government are perfect at management? ?

11 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

if you're not careful CRT are going to put you on some sort of nuisance list :D

Yes BW used to have a list of "vexatious complainants" who they would threaten to revoke the licences of. Perhaps CRT will have to start issuing warning letters to vexatious complimenters.