narrowboat Invincible

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

I was at one of the boat shows and Ed was talking to one of his mates about all these mugs who bought shares in his boats

Didn't something irregular happen, like the company selling shares in boats which they hadn't got?

Whatever next? Ferry operators who don't actually own any ferries? No, that could surely never happen.

3 hours ago, Athy said:

Was that the one with the Rigas Dizelis engine? I remember asking the manager of the share fleet about it circa 2000 when we were thinking of ordering a Rigas.

I think the one with the Rigas engine was called Spirit of Georgia! 

• Greenie 1

28 minutes ago, Athy said:

Didn't something irregular happen, like the company selling shares in boats which they hadn't got?

Whatever next? Ferry operators who don't actually own any ferries? No, that could surely never happen.

Photo when in Challenger livery.

Arthur1.jpg

• Greenie 1

Invincible in recent colours and when in Challenger livery.

Leaving out the rights and wrongs of what happened the Challenger boats were always immaculately turned out and I think they have good proportions.

INVI02[1].jpg

home%20barge%20image.gif

A sales brochure.

Challenger Ad.jpg

Edited by Ray T

On 07/05/2019 at 12:16, Hudds Lad said:

just in case you can't grasp how exclusive, we'll plonk a gratuitous Rolls Royce in the shot ?

Pah! That’s just the Corniche. A hairdresser’s car... ;)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2019 at 20:42, WotEver said:

Pah! That’s just the Corniche. A hairdresser’s car... ;)

Actualy old chap its a Shadow. Shadow two to be more precise. Same model I owned a while back. Lovely comfy smooooooooooooooooooooooooth car. Any way today Ive been passed by " Golden Eagle " he actualy had his narrowboat on the plane!! no mean feat for a narrow boat.

• Happy 1