Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

NEW: Following member feedback, we now have a Mooring & Marina Review forum. Post your review here.

Rob-M

Whatever Happened to...

Featured Posts

It's still there... but arbitrarily locked. 

Weird, as it ought to be deleted as is about politics. Why are the mods just so pathetically timid about applying the regs??! 

(See what I did there?)

3 hours ago, carlt said:

That is the video I was trying to add to the other thread when it got locked.

1 hour ago, Rob-M said:

.. when it got locked.

Well what do you expect with the references to Trotsky? 

• Haha 1

Well that didn't last long!

I started it as a hopefully mildly amusing thread.  Let's hear your own subjects for "what happened to".  The subject I used just came to me after reading an article about the chaos this country is in.

It seems a bit harsh considering the number of "political" comments that appear in other threads, without getting a mod's permission first.

Just now, dor said:

Well that didn't last long!

I started it as a hopefully mildly amusing thread.  Let's hear your own subjects for "what happened to".  The subject I used just came to me after reading an article about the chaos this country is in.

It seems a bit harsh considering the number of "political" comments that appear in other threads, without getting a mod's permission first.

You poor thing ............... ?

1 minute ago, dor said:

It seems a bit harsh considering the number of "political" comments... 

There, you've said the magic locking word now... 

Another thread bites the dust. 

tut tut, maybe I should Report that too?

I think NB Lola is pretty hot on thread locking. In my day it was  the only way I could stop the bankers sorry, monsters.?

Edited by LadyG