Stourport Ring Timelapse

Robster

Featured Posts

Hi,

Just returned from a cracking 1 week holiday on an ABC hire boat (Mandarin Duck - I can heartily recommend the boat and the company). We started and finished in Worcester, and it was our first time on a river.

Anyway, we made a time-lapse (with some aerial footage too) of the adventure. Sadlt, a tech failure meant that West Hill Tunnel got missed from the video, but it's not a bad 20 mins!!

Have a look here and tell me what you think!

Happy boating!

• Greenie 2

Very good but I think you should slow down more for moored boats. Still going at that speed thay wouldn't get much of a chance to shout at you. ??

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Next step doen the skippery slope is shared oenership, followed ownership by actualĺy buying a whole boat! ?

I find at that speed you tend to adopt a hydrofoil effect, so the bow wave is quite minimal ?

Been thinking about shared ownership or even buying for a while now - even looked at a boat to buy this year.....

44 minutes ago, Robster said:

I find at that speed you tend to adopt a hydrofoil effect, so the bow wave is quite minimal ?

Been thinking about shared ownership or even buying for a while now - even looked at a boat to buy this year.....

Oh dear, it sounds as though you are well on the way to becoming a canalcoholic.

Urgent action is need NOW ?