North Stratford

Keeping Up

Featured Posts

51 minutes ago, matty40s said:

What have you broken now....?

I don't know. We just wanted to go to Birmingham but the BCN main line broke, now we need to get to Stratford for the theatre, then we want to go to Gloucester, and maybe up the Staffs & Worcester past Wolverley. What could possibly go wrong?

5 minutes ago, Keeping Up said:

I don't know. We just wanted to go to Birmingham but the BCN main line broke, now we need to get to Stratford for the theatre, then we want to go to Gloucester, and maybe up the Staffs & Worcester past Wolverley. What could possibly go wrong?

They are saying Gloucester may be open by the end of the month

1 hour ago, Keeping Up said:

Looks like another cruising schedule to avoid along with avoiding mrsmelly and his rain cloud.

People we've seen today have said it wasn't open this morning (if you can believe what people say). The info from CRT is that it opened at 4.37 this afternoon (if you can believe what CRT say).

For those who want to avoid our disaster fuelled schedule this year we then plan to travel to Middlewich, Marple, and Macclesfield. Surely none of those could ever suffer from a stoppage.

46 minutes ago, Keeping Up said:

In the absence of any further info we decided to take the alternative route via Farmers Bridge and Knowle. Had a really good days journey apart from our prop being attacked by the Diabolical Duvet of Digbeth!

I hope you threw it back in readiness for the BCN Challenge.

• Greenie 1