Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
RosieP

Free boat moving service

Featured Posts

I'm keen to hear from anyone who needs their boat moving from A to B. I lived on a narrow boat between 2013 and 2017 and now on land but really miss boating and would love a week or so aboard. I thought there must be plenty of people who need their boat moving and can't do it themselves for whatever reason. I'm very experienced at handling and manoeuvring boats. Free service. I have limited holiday from work so am not very flexible on dates but happy to discuss your needs. Rosie

Being the cynic  I can be at times, have you any letters of recommendation, a boating CV, verifiable address, evidence of experience etc.

I certainly would not let any one loose with my boat  who I do not know the background of.

Just being practical.

As an example we keep a log of all the trips we do. These can be backed up with photo's.

Edited by Ray T