Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
mark99

Caption This?

Featured Posts

"m̶r̶s̶m̶e̶l̶l̶y̶'̶s̶ Fred Flintstone's new skeleton Bob sleigh prototype nears completion."

Edited by rusty69
  • Greenie 1

New advanced 3D modelling techniques show how the T-Rex really looked. Mr Spielberg hints at a Christmas blockbuster in the pipine. 

Ttoo mmuch ccoffee 

• Haha 1

I'd rather have a bottle in fronta me, than a frontal lobotomy.....

"It's got a huge gob and no sign of a brain. We think it appeared in an early edition of 'Gogglebox'".

2 hours ago, Athy said:

"It's got a huge gob and no sign of a brain. We think it appeared in an early edition of 'Gogglebox'".

Lol.

"It's got a huge gob and no sign of a brain. We think it's an ancestor of Paul Gascoigne."

I like Paul Gascogne. I think it's tragic what has happened to this oncebrilliant footballer. Such a shame the demon drink got to him, not helped by his mate(s). 

Back on topic. 'Does me 'ead look big in this?'

23 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

I like Paul Gascogne. I think it's tragic what has happened to this once brilliant footballer.

I quite agree. He scored one of the best goals I have ever seen: two burly defenders were bearing down on him, he lobbed the ball over their heads, ran either between or round them, met the ball again behind them and scored. In footballing terms, it was pure genius. But take him off a footy field and he was far from bright. 

He didn't do much to help himself later in his career, no. I think he's still alive but I haven't heard of him in years.

8 minutes ago, Athy said:

I quite agree. He scored one of the best goals I have ever seen: two burly defenders were bearing down on him, he lobbed the ball over their heads, ran either between or round them, met the ball again behind them and scored. In footballing terms, it was pure genius. But take him off a footy field and he was far from bright. 

He didn't do much to help himself later in his career, no. I think he's still alive but I haven't heard of him in years.

Against our northern neighbours I believe.