Stop notification for specific thread, how?

reg

Featured Posts

Is it possible to stop notifications from a specific thread? 

I am happy with my global notification settings but would like to stop notifications from a specific thread, in this case the VP Brexit thread, without altering my global notification settings. 

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, reg said:

Is it possible to stop notifications from a specific thread? 

I am happy with my global notification settings but would like to stop notifications from a specific thread, in this case the VP Brexit thread, without altering my global notification settings. 

Thanks in advance

I take it that you are fallowing the Virtual Pub but just don't want to follow the Brexit thread - I'm not sure how following the VP might affect this but there are two ways to unfollow a thread, that I know of. 

1) Go to the Brexit thread then at the top right hand of the page click the box that says Following that will open a menu where you can unfollow that thread.

2) Go to the top left of the site header and click in your name this will give you a drop down box which offers you the option to manage your followed content, click this option and that will show a list of all the threads you are fallowing and allows you to unfollow them there. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks both

Problem was that the "Following" box does not show on my android tablet when viewed in portrait mode, my normal mode for forums, turning it to Landscape mode shows the box so problem solved. 

Knew it was easy just couldn't remember. 

If it was only that easy to stop Brexit (but that's not this thread methinks) 

Edited by reg