Dreaming, ?

LadyG

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, LadyG said:

A subject I do not wish to discuss :)

Well as I have no idea what your referring to I can't bring it up ?

8 minutes ago, LadyG said:

You will see from this thread that I did not bring up a subject which was brought up by Tumshie and once again by Naughty Cal.

Just curious - who is the 'you' in the you will see part of that statement?

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Well as I have no idea what your referring to I can't bring it up ?

Just curious - who is the 'you' in the you will see part of that statement?

They know who they are.

42 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Well, if I'm one of them, I'm sorry but I still have no idea :blink:

No worries, I am under attack today, for keeping harping on about something I do not wish to discuss :) .

I was making a point to others, you were caught in friendly fire :)

Edited by LadyG

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

No worries, I am under attack today, for keeping harping on about something I do not wish to discuss :) .

I was making a point to others, you were caught in friendly fire :)

You seem to be discussing it now!

On 11/04/2019 at 11:10, haggis said:

I agree! I think Lady G is again showing us that everyone is out of step but her ? 

haggis

I'm not even sure what this thread is about, but it sounds like there's an element of "everyone's out to get me" in the OP's psyche.

If bad things keep happening (either real or perceived), and other people keep treating you badly, then at some point it might be prudent to look at yourself and see what you're doing wrong.

• Greenie 1

I'm not going to quote it but I've reported it....

Offending post removed, thank you.

Edited by NB Esk
Initial comment no longer relevant

6 hours ago, blackrose said:

I'm not even sure what this thread is about, but it sounds like there's an element of "everyone's out to get me" in the OP's psyche.

If bad things keep happening (either real or perceived), and other people keep treating you badly, then at some point it might be prudent to look at yourself and see what you're doing wrong.

That brings this parable to mind (no doubt other versions are available).

"A man who was traveling came upon a farmer working in his field and asked him what the people in the next village were like. The farmer asked "What were the people like in the last village you visited?" The man responded "They were kind, friendly, generous, great people." "You'll find the people in the next village are the same," said the farmer.

Another man who was traveling to the same village came up to the same farmer somewhat later and asked him what the people in the next village were like. Again the farmer asked "What were the people like in the last village you visited?" The second man responded, "They were rude, unfriendly, dishonest people." "You'll find the people in the next village are the same," said the farmer. "

• Greenie 2

13 minutes ago, Lily Rose said:

That brings this parable to mind (no doubt other versions are available).

"A man who was traveling came upon a farmer working in his field and asked him what the people in the next village were like. The farmer asked "What were the people like in the last village you visited?" The man responded "They were kind, friendly, generous, great people." "You'll find the people in the next village are the same," said the farmer.

Another man who was traveling to the same village came up to the same farmer somewhat later and asked him what the people in the next village were like. Again the farmer asked "What were the people like in the last village you visited?" The second man responded, "They were rude, unfriendly, dishonest people." "You'll find the people in the next village are the same," said the farmer. "

Well done for finding that. I have been constantly reminded of this parable too but couldn't find it to post.