Pump to empty bath keeps cutting out

Tasemu

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Boater Sam said:

Perhaps the remote box is a run timer?

Possibly, now i have noticed a small led in the wall switch which is also fading out after a few seconds, its very very dim. I'm going to replace the battery and see :)

1 minute ago, roland elsdon said:

Chuck it out  fit manual pump switch. You have a solution looking for a problem.

the pump is a) noisy and b) capable of running dry. Why rely on a timer to turn it off

Cheers, i do have a manual switch installed now, was considering reinstalling it so i have both, convenience and backup manual. but good point, i can just turn it on and chill

11 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

Cheers, i do have a manual switch installed now, was considering reinstalling it so i have both, convenience and backup manual. but good point, i can just turn it on and chill

I agree with Roland, it is a trivial inconvenience to have to switch the pump OFF when you have finished using it.

Far less of an inconvenience than the inconvenience you'll suffer, should the timer-switch ever go wrong....

.....oh!!

Edited by Mike the Boilerman