Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
mrsmelly

502 Bad Gateway

Featured Posts

Anybody else getting this at moment? Its happening often to me this evening.

Oh goodo. Not my pooter that the problem then 👍

• Greenie 1

Yowsa here too. Ever since Corbyn entered.  ;)

Just now, haggis said:

Not me!

haggis

Typical remainer..............always in the minority 😎:D

Just now, mrsmelly said:

Typical remainer..............always in the minority 😎:D

I like to be different! As you've mentioned that subject which I try to avoid on here, isn't it interesting how politicians (all parties) are sounding forth when you know they are only saying that because it will cost them votes and they may lose their seat at the next election? Nothing about what is best for the country 🙂 . 

You will not that I didn't say the B***** word !

haggis

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1

Just now, cuthound said:

Yes, but just the once so far.

Since I posted this topic I aint had another 😂

Repeatedly Its  a pain tonight, but its been getting worse for weeks, I did mention it but............................

Not seen 502 this evening. 

Thanks for reporting this. This is the first time I have been aware of this. Unfortunately a 502 bad gateway error can be caused by a number of different things server side. I have applied some config changes on the server though I'm not sure if this has resolved the issue. On the plus side; pages now seem to load a faster. (appreciate that it wasn't the issue 🙂)

Anyhow these errors can occur on the rare occasion but should certainly not appear frequently. As such, if anyone sees this error again, please kindly post in this topic mentioning the time it occurred. I will then take another look at the logs on the server.

I had it earlier for an hour, thought it was because I had run out of data and switched to another wifi supplier😎

3 minutes ago, matty40s said:

I had it earlier for an hour, thought it was because I had run out of data and switched to another wifi supplier😎

Logged in to Pauls boat then? 😂

I've not seen any errors tonight, been in and out of the forum all evening.