12v TV sound

Movin' on

Featured Posts

I watched lots of comparisons and bought a JBL Flip some years ago. About fifty quid, rather than £150 for the Bose, and very similar sound. Side by side, the Bose was noticeably better, but the JBL was fine.

When the battery on the JBL started not holding much charge after only about a year I bit the bullet and bought the Bose Soundlink Mini, and didn’t look back :). I’ve since bought the Soundlink Mini II, so I have one on the boat permanently, and one at home for travelling. 

18 hours ago, WotEver said:

For those of you watching in black and white, the blue ball is the one currently behind the pink...

I remember that, and was watching in b&w, and you could actually tell that it was because of the different shades. So, daft as it sounded , it did make sense... 

I notice on Ebay there are loads of Cambridge Gos with batteries that won't hold a charge. Looks like a basic flaw. 

Thanks all but I think an Avtex will solve my problem ………………...thanks 

7 hours ago, Mike on the Wey said:

We have the AVTEX L168DR 16" TV/DVD CARAVAN MOTORHOME 12V/24V FULL HD LED which cost £269 from Capital Outdoors in March 2017.  The current equivalent is the L168DRS for £299 (which includes a satellite decoder). They are certainly not cheap, but they are good. https://www.capitaloutdoors.co.uk/pages/caravan-motorhome-tv

Thanks I'm on the case!

4 hours ago, Arthur Marshall said:

I remember that, and was watching in b&w, and you could actually tell that it was because of the different shades. So, daft as it sounded , it did make sense... 

I notice on Ebay there are loads of Cambridge Gos with batteries that won't hold a charge. Looks like a basic flaw. 

I daren't tell you about mine then in case it gets struck down! The duff battery ones could be a bargain for those of us with 230v TVs then as it works perfectly well plugged in if the inverter is already on for the TV.