Slow or no save after edit

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Boater Sam said:

I have difficulties getting an edited post to save, it either fails to save or takes ages, Is it just me?

What is the red "Required" for next to the topic title header? What is required?

Happens to me too, seems to be editing where there's a photo.

8 hours ago, Boater Sam said:

What is the red "Required" for next to the topic title header? What is required?

This means there has to be a title to the post, or at least some text in the Title box.  No Title text and the post won't save.

N

Sorry to report but its the site host problems. I'm getting repeated 504 and 502 errors.  Around 8 out of 10 times the site won't load.

I am in the Philippines till next month if it makes any difference but this site is the only one with this problem.

Happens quite a lot - more often on the laptop than the phone - different laptops and different internet connections so not a location specific problem 

Edited to add - happened this morning trying to edit my Smiths Canal post, I wasn't adding a picture but the post does contain pictures 

Edited by magpie patrick