MX 60 noisy

lesrollins

Featured Posts

Hi

Is there anyone around the market drayton area who can service / repair a mikuni mx60. Mine is working but running a bit noisy. Looked on the website and it looks as if parts are still available even though the mx60 as now stopped being produced.

Cheers

3 hours ago, lesrollins said:

Hi

Is there anyone around the market drayton area who can service / repair a mikuni mx60. Mine is working but running a bit noisy. Looked on the website and it looks as if parts are still available even though the mx60 as now stopped being produced.

Cheers

I’d try Ed Shiers. Although he is based in Leek he seems happy to travel. A great bloke, very helpful and competent.

https://fourcountiesmarineservices.com/mikuni-eberspacher-webasto/

3 hours ago, lesrollins said:

I have been in touch with Ed Shires but unfortunately he is fully booked with work for the next couple of months.

There was a firm that used to service them but I am unsure where they were. I sent mine twice for stuff when I owned a boat with one on. Sorry I cannot be more specific but I will have found them via google I think initialy. Also yes Ed will be busy as he is that unusual of bods that always does a great job at a fair price.