Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwatch

Trent & Mersey lock3

Featured Posts

Hello. Because I'm never sure if locks are open, closed, going to be open.

We are approaching Aston Lock on the T&M. According to CRT stoppage page it's not due to be open until Sunday. That's fine. No problem. But I have been told that immediately after a lock opens after a closure there will be an email sent out. In my experience no such email has appeared. ie. Branston Lock that we were waiting for a week or so ago. A passing boat from that direction hinted that it may have reopened. The crew on said boat conformed. 

So, I ask if anyone in the vicinity of the above lock can they let me know if the reopening in on schedule, ahead of schedule or as has happened delayed already behind schedule?

Much obliged Martyn

Thank you Pete I knew that. But, I wanted to know if it still is scheduled for Sunday or whether the delayed opening was ahead of schedule. CRT don't change their closure lists accordingly.

We are moving closer tomorrow so will be within walking distance. I can don my boots and be on my way. 

Sign in to follow this