Zinc Spray Paint

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

If anyone needs their bottoms touching up and they have used Zinger (or similar) Lidl may have the answer.

In the middle aisle from 21st March.

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/MiddleofLidl.htm?articleId=21055

307580_47.jpg

I think this chap has touched up his bottom with Zinger (or similar).

tumblr_l5tqvkDGms1qba3o9o1_500.jpg.

• Greenie 1
  • Horror 1

6 minutes ago, Ex Brummie said:

I could comment on another of the varieties offered, especially in relation to the picture above, but am loath to incur the Wrath of the Moderator for a second time.

You're just a very very naughty boy. Shouldn't know about such things. Is this why you are an Ex Brummie, thrown out?

That 400ml can apparently has a shipping weight of 358g and that includes the can. I don't think I'd rely too heavily on a metal spray with a density less than water. I suspect that's mostly what is inside it plus propellant. I doubt it serves any great purpose beyond the cosmetic.

JP

17 minutes ago, Captain Pegg said:

That 400ml can apparently has a shipping weight of 358g and that includes the can. I don't think I'd rely too heavily on a metal spray with a density less than water. I suspect that's mostly what is inside it plus propellant. I doubt it serves any great purpose beyond the cosmetic.

JP

Ally is lighter than Zinc, now argue about weight and density

23 minutes ago, Captain Pegg said:

JP

But ( BUTT ) he is using it as a cosmetic!

850 cans @ £2.50/can = £2125.

10 cans/carrier bag = 85 bags@ 10p = £8.50.

40 cans per trolley = 21 trolleys.

10 carrier bags per car boot = 9 full car boots.

5 miles from home = 10 miles x 9 visits = 90 miles@ 30mpg = 3 gallons. (£18).

And then all over again from home to your boat!

All the above on the back of a fag packet of course!

Cheaper to road haul your boat to the Lidl car park and do it there across half a dozen car slots!!!?

• Happy 1

Don't take it too seriously ADE.  Who cares??

I'm discussing spray can logistics and you pick me up about lifestyles??

Surprised you didn't comment on Lidl management complaining about a narrowboat in their car park!

Smile, jesus loves you....... 

7 minutes ago, Fly Navy said:

Surprised you didn't comment on Lidl management complaining about a narrowboat in their car park!

Are all their carparks free and no time limit, you would be hard pushed to get finished in 3 hours which most supermarkets limit you to

16 minutes ago, Fly Navy said:

Is that why I keep getting all those text messages, I keep telling him to do one

7 minutes ago, Fly Navy said:

Tree monkey - while youre on...whats chirk marina like?  It's on my short list for a mooring.

Regards

I'm not in the area any more and never moored there but I know a fair few are happy there.

It's not modern with all the bells and whistles but the basic services are available.

Basically a nice quiet rural mooring spot, just don't underestimate quite how busy the Llan can get in the summer

Where is dunchurch?  I am looking at all marinas within a 45-60 minute drive from home, which is 20 mins west of Chester, cheshire.

Aqeduct/tattenhall/ABC (Northwich)/Northwich/Venetian/etc etc.

Chirk seems to be the nearest and best all rounder (from a countryside perspective).

Aqeduct is the best in terms of layout, standards and ameneties by far.  But it's not cheap!

19 minutes ago, Fly Navy said:

Where is dunchurch?  I am looking at all marinas within a 45-60 minute drive from home, which is 20 mins west of Chester, cheshire.

Aqeduct/tattenhall/ABC (Northwich)/Northwich/Venetian/etc etc.

Chirk seems to be the nearest and best all rounder (from a countryside perspective).

Aqeduct is the best in terms of layout, standards and ameneties by far.  But it's not cheap!

Are you going to sit on the boat in the marina or go boating. If its sit on the boat in the marina then its something like Aqueduct with its restaurant on site of Northwich which is in the town but on the river, if you are going boating then maybe something like Venetian or similar.  If you want pretty then Dunchurch  CV23 8AN . If you want cheap and no mod cons then Park farm on the T&M at CW9 7RY a bit more up market and almost next door is Oakwood Marina CW9 7RY.  Tattenhall is all double locks to get anywhere.