widebeams

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Following a forum 'improvement' you now don't need to be registered to post, he / she / it / them have signed in on the "guest" tab so nothing is known about them , not even their IP address.

Doesn't seem to be much of an improvement to me.

Oh great. 

I can't wait for them over on the other channel to discover this!!!!

15 minutes ago, MtB said:

Oh great. 

I can't wait for them over on the other channel to discover this!!!!

You might be surprised to know most members over there care vey little about what happens over here these days.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Where are you going to put it in and take it out?  You will not be able to go anywhere else, are CRT happy that you will be CCing going only up and down the same canal or have you a permanent mooring?

apart from the Bridgewater Canal, the Yorkshire waterways, the Trent up to Burton, the Fossdyke & Witham and Witham Navigable Drains, the Erewash and the Soar/GU up to Market Harborough. Add in short tidal passages and the OP could reach the Ribble Link/ Lancaster Canal or across the wash to the Nene, Great Ouse and tributaries and the Middle Level. 

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Where are you going to put it in and take it out?  You will not be able to go anywhere else, are CRT happy that you will be CCing going only up and down the same canal or have you a permanent mooring?

we are going to be putting it in near bingley and moving up and down the leeds and liverpool canal

18 hours ago, Tony Brooks said:

Not enough info - partially answered in the other post.

i have done some research 

length- 22ft (6.170m)

height- 9ft (2.7) with hardtop without it it is (2.1m)

draft- 1ft 6 (0.45) 2ft9 with stern drive

14 hours ago, David Mack said:

apart from the Bridgewater Canal, the Yorkshire waterways, the Trent up to Burton, the Fossdyke & Witham and Witham Navigable Drains, the Erewash and the Soar/GU up to Market Harborough. Add in short tidal passages and the OP could reach the Ribble Link/ Lancaster Canal or across the wash to the Nene, Great Ouse and tributaries and the Middle Level. 

Does he own the truck as well then?  Silly.