Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
jenevers

Find my phone app.

Featured Posts

Any recommendations? I’m always wary about downloading apps but there’s an app that locates your mislaid phone if you whistle for it!

sounds handy.

I just use Google's standard "find my phone" - you need to have a computer with internet connection to use it, but I don't generally find that to be a problem and it works without installing anything.

On 07/03/2019 at 09:17, WotEver said:

no men in white coats have come for me yet. 

The black helicopters spend a lot of time circling overhead though ...

8 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

The black helicopters spend a lot of time circling overhead though ...

I’ve noticed that...

On 07/03/2019 at 10:17, WotEver said:

Yeah, seems good for what it is. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/find-android-phone-iphone-room-even-silent-mode/

Why are you wary about downloading apps? I have dozens installed on my phone and no men in white coats have come for me yet. 

What puzzles me is when you search for a specific app by name, often quite a few pop up, none of which are actually the name you searched for🤔. Anyway, I’ve downloaded Phone Finder and it works a treat👍

31 minutes ago, jenevers said:

What puzzles me is when you search for a specific app by name, often quite a few pop up, none of which are actually the name you searched for

That’s usually coz app developers are trying to ride on the coat tails of a successful app by trying to trick you into downloading the wrong one. 

Sometimes though it’s simply that the original app is no longer available - developer gone bust or bought out.