Crew Available

TheGrifter

Featured Posts

Hullo. I am available if anyone needs a reasonably experienced crew member for up to a week at a time all year round.  I semi-retired, 57-years-old, a married father of two and a former BBC journalist and now a published fiction writer.  Trips would preferably be in the Midlands or West Country regions but I am happy to consider anything anywhere.  I have hired boats many times but never owned one and I have no experience of tidal rivers and zero skill at engine maintenance.  However, I can cook well and rub along with most people and dogs.  I would not require payment.   

5 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

I have reported this as I was thinking it more suitable in the Crew section. Then, now. Have seen it's already in the crew swap section. My brain requires a full service.

Brain?

• Happy 1

1 hour ago, Nightwatch said:

I have reported this as I was thinking it more suitable in the Crew section. Then, now. Have seen it's already in the crew swap section. My brain requires a full service.

Very good. Could have been a moderator moved it as you reported it, else either way, as you where!