62ft mooring on Shropshire Union

HelenG

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, HelenG said:

thanks guys, any contact numbers would be appreciated, Ditchcrawler - ideal spot for us if you can remember where they were! 
HenHull too, if you know of any vacancies. 

This is the best I can do at the moment, there also look like spaces above the Shroppie Fly on the offside, locks 11 to 12 https://drive.google.com/open?id=13sgKd6EIpUgiU6DAxsL5qlZN4uSpzLzM&usp=sharing

Edited by ditchcrawler
Add propper link

For Henhull, go to the Watersidemoorings.com website of CRT and contact the local manager for the Nantwich area.  They might not show as any vacancies, but there are a couple of places there.   Very pleasant mooring, but it is on the offside (good) but you have to access it by dinghy (not so good - but gives added security).

10 hours ago, dor said:

For Henhull, go to the Watersidemoorings.com website of CRT and contact the local manager for the Nantwich area.  They might not show as any vacancies, but there are a couple of places there.   Very pleasant mooring, but it is on the offside (good) but you have to access it by dinghy (not so good - but gives added security).

Thank you dor, I have been on the CRT site and there doesnt seem to be any contact details at all, any one know how I can get in touch?

10 hours ago, Arthur Marshall said:

I used to live at Top Farm, Croughton near Chester. Haven't got a number any more I'm afraid. 

thank you, I will look into it

They use a contact form.  Search for moorings near Nantwich and then pick one on the map, e.g. Nantwich Embankment.  There is a link to 'enquire' which will give you a contact form.  Although your enquiry will be about a different site, it will go through to the right person and you can explain what you are looking for.  Henhull has a number of facilities not normally found on on-line moorings - e.g. 'secure' car park.