Epping flue size?

starman

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, frangar said:

I think it’s 4.5 inches. Or at least my Epping copy is. I’m fitting it into a 6 inch collar...using some fire rope to pack the space out together with some high temperature silicone. 

i wonder if I can get it into a 5 inch collar - every little bit will help. My problem is that if I get the stove and flue in the right place in the back cabin then I've got a space between the rear slide and the hand rail that's too tight to accommodate a chimney collar.

15 hours ago, starman said:

i wonder if I can get it into a 5 inch collar - every little bit will help. My problem is that if I get the stove and flue in the right place in the back cabin then I've got a space between the rear slide and the hand rail that's too tight to accommodate a chimney collar.

Oh that’s a bit of a bugger. I must say the new flue pipe I got from midland swindlers has got much thinner wall that I thought it might have.....I haven’t checked to see how it fits on the stove flue adapter......that’s fridays job. 

3 hours ago, frangar said:

Oh that’s a bit of a bugger. I must say the new flue pipe I got from midland swindlers has got much thinner wall that I thought it might have.....I haven’t checked to see how it fits on the stove flue adapter......that’s fridays job. 

Mine is not a Epping its one of those MC abortions, but I made my chimney from stainless steel pipe that I just happened to get hold of, I still have a bit laying in the back garden if you want it Kevin

11 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Mine is not a Epping its one of those MC abortions, but I made my chimney from stainless steel pipe that I just happened to get hold of, I still have a bit laying in the back garden if you want it Kevin

A good excuse for a visit some time!