Dry dock availability

dave moore

Featured Posts

There is a purpose built dry dock at the end of the Stourbridge Arm. A modern facility, it enables a variety of jobs to be undertaken. Garry, the new manager, has spaces available this year. If you think this could be useful, he can be contacted directly on oh seven seven six four, eight forty one hundred. Afraid I’ve no information regarding costs etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dave, We had been trying to sort out a slot there but now we have Gary's details we have Percy booked in for blacking and for John from Dadsford to do a few bits of touching up.... thanks for the details 

Nev NB Percy 

On 24/02/2019 at 07:20, dave moore said:

There is a purpose built dry dock at the end of the Stourbridge Arm. A modern facility, it enables a variety of jobs to be undertaken. Garry, the new manager, has spaces available this year. If you think this could be useful, he can be contacted directly on oh seven seven six four, eight forty one hundred. Afraid I’ve no information regarding costs etc.

Is that a new dock Dave, or has the one I saw there a few years ago been upgraded?