Where is MtB?

mark99

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

....and Robbo, and Cereal Tiller and.....erm,erm....

Yeah I was thinking CT seemed decidedly absent but then I haven't been around much so wasn't sure if I'd just missed him. I hope he's just busy for a bit and he's back soon. 

And Robbo........ ? Come back Robbo, please. 

Edited by Tumshie

Just now, Tumshie said:

Yeah I was thinking CT seemed decidedly absent but then I haven't been around much so wasn't sure if I'd just missed him. I hope he's just busy for a bit and he's back soon. 

And Robbo........ ? Come back Robbo, please. 

Own up! you ate both of dem.....didn't ya?

6 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Tell me more!!

Didn't he get 200 warning points off one of the mods, resulting in a lifetime ban from the site.Of course sock puppets are available, but I think his style would be easily recognisable:).

Edited by rusty69

10 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Didn't he get 200 warning points off one of the mods, resulting in a lifetime ban from the site.Of course sock puppets are available, but I think his style would be easily recognisable:).

Oh I didnt realise.  Strange thing is hes a nice bloke when out for a beer. I havnt seen any posts of his that warrant banning but I of course could well have missed em ?

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Oh I didnt realise.  Strange thing is hes a nice bloke when out for a beer. I havnt seen any posts of his that warrant banning but I of course could well have missed em ?

Well, I can tell you where to find him if you want!

Just now, mrsmelly said:

I think during the last mod meltdown he was given 200 or so warning points by the mod as a sorta F**k him mid modageddon.

Just part of the last bit of forum wierdness. 

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1

15 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

I've been told on good authority that he's also been banned from the Caravan Talk Forum. 

Theres a caravan talk forum :o what do they get to talk about?  Where is the narrowest road to block?  How small a car can I buy to save money on fuel whilst blocking the road?  Whats the best place to buy a spare wheel?  .........................naah there cant be a caravan forum!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

I've been told on good authority that he's also been banned from the Caravan Talk Forum. 

Yeah, but that’s kinda a regular occurrence and he’s not that bothered (well, he wasn’t when it happened a few years ago and I discussed it with him). 

26 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

Never seen him on there in the last year, so it must be a while ago.

3 hours ago, rusty69 said:

We don't call her Socks on this side ... :icecream:

• Haha 1