Where is MtB?

mark99

Featured Posts

58 minutes ago, dave moore said:

Whatever you may think of TD, his experience is long standing, based on the real commercial boating world over decades. While his style may be acerbic, his knowledge is unquestionable. Ho hum....

Well I've been  treated to a sample of his style this week, he's is a pia, and I told him so .............. he can't disagree.

• Unimpressed 1

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

Right.I'm marching on Downing street. Who's with me?

He is also happy to apologise if he is wrong,I have it on good authority. Not everyone would!

Are there banners and a day off school?

8 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Yep. You in?

I might, I nearly demonstrated once. I was at a "university" and a political personage was greeted with protesters about the Poll Tax, of course, as a mature student, I was the only one actuallying paying for anything, the rest lived rate free. .............. grrrr scroungers.

6 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

A national bring the boiler back day, can if be held in a pub?

We should have a postal vote.

Edited by LadyG

1 minute ago, LadyG said:

I might, I nearly demonstrated once. I was at a "university" and a political personage was greeted with protesters about the Poll Tax, of course, as a mature student, I was the only one actuallying paying for anything, the rest lived rate free. .............. grrrr scroungers.

Right. You sound just like the type we need on this march. That's two of us then.Dr Bob says we need to turn right at bridge 25.

Anyone else coming?

30 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

i have met Tony on a few occasions. I used to talk with him when I skippered the Nottingham Princess on the Trent. Proper knowledgable bloke that is a very sad loss here. It has to be said that some people upset easily in this life and a boating forum is far poorer with his loss.

I have spoken on the phone to Tony when I had water pump issues, as said he is very knowledgeable but also a very nice chap.

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Yep. You in?

I am - what we doin'?

4 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

A national bring the boiler back day, can if be held in a pub?

Yeah and YEAH :D

Just now, rusty69 said:

Anyone else coming?

Sheezzz - you never listen to a word I say :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

I wear a boiler suit for boating this time of the year, when its warmer its Bib and Brace

Every boilersuit I've ever tried to wear was either so big it could have acted as a sail on the curry sark or so tight they made me squeak

Do they actually make boilersuits that fit :)

8 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I am - what we doin'?

Marching on downing street.

9 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Sheezzz - you never listen to a word I say :rolleyes:

What did you say?:blush:

4 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Every boilersuit I've ever tried to wear was either so big it could have acted as a sail on the curry sark or so tight they made me squeak

What is the curry Sark. I thought it moved tea, not Chicken Madras

• Greenie 1

Just now, tree monkey said:

Being as I'm not the body type that they usually make boiler suits for I used to get mine from the local JCB depot - they used to make novelty ones for kids (thankfully they were also quite good quality) the ones for the teenage boys used to fit me really well - the shame ?

I don't know if the still make them but I haven seen them of late. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Err.... can't remember but it was probbly round here somewhere.....

Yep found it. You said summit about lumberjacks and wearing boys clothes. That may come in handy on our march, your in! That's three of us now. I feel confident we will get MtB released! Hoorah!

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Yep found it. You said summit about lumberjacks and wearing boys clothes. That may come in handy on our march, your in! That's three of us now. I feel confident we will get MtB released! Hoorah!

Perhaps someone should ask MtB if he wants to go..... ya know just a thought?