Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
mark99

Where is MtB?

Featured Posts

58 minutes ago, dave moore said:

Whatever you may think of TD, his experience is long standing, based on the real commercial boating world over decades. While his style may be acerbic, his knowledge is unquestionable. Ho hum....

Well I've been  treated to a sample of his style this week, he's is a pia, and I told him so .............. he can't disagree.

  • Unimpressed 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

 

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

 

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

 

We want Mike.

When do we want him?

Now!

 

Right.I'm marching on Downing street. Who's with me?

 

 

He is also happy to apologise if he is wrong,I have it on good authority. Not everyone would!

Are there banners and a day off school?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Yep. You in?

I might, I nearly demonstrated once. I was at a "university" and a political personage was greeted with protesters about the Poll Tax, of course, as a mature student, I was the only one actuallying paying for anything, the rest lived rate free. .............. grrrr scroungers.

6 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

A national bring the boiler back day, can if be held in a pub?

We should have a postal vote.

Edited by LadyG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LadyG said:

I might, I nearly demonstrated once. I was at a "university" and a political personage was greeted with protesters about the Poll Tax, of course, as a mature student, I was the only one actuallying paying for anything, the rest lived rate free. .............. grrrr scroungers.

Right. You sound just like the type we need on this march. That's two of us then.Dr Bob says we need to turn right at bridge 25.

 

Anyone else coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ditchcrawler said:

I wear a boiler suit for boating this time of the year, when its warmer its Bib and Brace

Very fashionable

 

 

 

 

 

 

in 1971

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

i have met Tony on a few occasions. I used to talk with him when I skippered the Nottingham Princess on the Trent. Proper knowledgable bloke that is a very sad loss here. It has to be said that some people upset easily in this life and a boating forum is far poorer with his loss.

I have spoken on the phone to Tony when I had water pump issues, as said he is very knowledgeable but also a very nice chap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Yep. You in?

I am - what we doin'?

 

4 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

A national bring the boiler back day, can if be held in a pub?

Yeah and YEAH :D

 

Just now, rusty69 said:

Anyone else coming?

Sheezzz - you never listen to a word I say :rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

I wear a boiler suit for boating this time of the year, when its warmer its Bib and Brace

Every boilersuit I've ever tried to wear was either so big it could have acted as a sail on the curry sark or so tight they made me squeak

 

Do they actually make boilersuits that fit :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I am - what we doin'?

Marching on downing street.

9 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Sheezzz - you never listen to a word I say :rolleyes:

What did you say?:blush:

4 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Every boilersuit I've ever tried to wear was either so big it could have acted as a sail on the curry sark or so tight they made me squeak

 

Do they actually make boilersuits that fit :)

What is the curry Sark. I thought it moved tea, not Chicken Madras

  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tree monkey said:

Every boilersuit I've ever tried to wear was either so big it could have acted as a sail on the curry sark or so tight they made me squeak

 

Do they actually make boilersuits that fit :)

 

Being as I'm not the body type that they usually make boiler suits for I used to get mine from the local JCB depot - they used to make novelty ones for kids (thankfully they were also quite good quality) the ones for the teenage boys used to fit me really well - the shame ?

 

 

I don't know if the still make them but I haven seen them of late. 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

What is the curry Sark. I thought it moved tea, not Chicken Madras

You didnt say there was curry.

I'm in.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

What did you say?:blush:

Err.... can't remember but it was probbly round here somewhere.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tumshie said:

 

Err.... can't remember but it was probbly round here somewhere.....

 

 

I think you put it in the cupboard under the sink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I think you put it in the cupboard under the sink.

That sound familiar - I quite like under the sink ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

 

Err.... can't remember but it was probbly round here somewhere.....

 

 

Yep found it. You said summit about lumberjacks and wearing boys clothes. That may come in handy on our march, your in! That's three of us now. I feel confident we will get MtB released! Hoorah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

You quite like what under the sink?

Just under the sink in general - Who wouldn't :D

Edited by Tumshie
  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Yep found it. You said summit about lumberjacks and wearing boys clothes. That may come in handy on our march, your in! That's three of us now. I feel confident we will get MtB released! Hoorah!

Perhaps someone should ask MtB if he wants to go..... ya know just a thought? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

Perhaps someone should ask MtB if he wants to go..... ya know just a thought? 

Nah. Where would be the fun in that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.