Where is MtB?

mark99

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I wonder if it was actually the other way around, and Keloggs usurped Tony T from Esso their Frosties campaign as a result of the incredibly successful he was at flogging Esso petrol.

You came back to talk about an imaginary Tiger?:)

14 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I wonder if it was actually the other way around, and Keloggs usurped Tony T from Esso their Frosties campaign as a result of the incredibly successful he was at flogging Esso petrol.

A quick rummage about on tinterweb tells me that the Kellogg's tiger made his debut in 1952 and Exxon's Esso put a tiger in your tank tiger came out in 1959.

?  Always wondered how you actually got the tiger in your tank but then I'm not very worldly wise..........

3 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

A quick rummage about on tinterweb tells me that the Kellogg's tiger made his debut in 1952 and Exxon's Esso put a tiger in your tank tiger came out in 1959.

?  Always wondered how you actually got the tiger in your tank but then I'm not very worldly wise..........

Not you, too! You come all the way back from the edge of cyberspace to discuss an imaginary cartoon Tiger. 

Who do you reckon would win in a fight between Tony and Shere khan?

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

@Dr Bob would know.

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Not you, too! You come all the way back from the edge of cyberspace to discuss an imaginary cartoon Tiger. 

I think they are both Tiggerific so I would hate to choose 

1 minute ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

A WHAT???????

You mean Tony Tiger isn't REAL???? ?

Yep.He's an imaginary cartoon tiger as opposed to a real cartoon tiger. Sorry , but you had to find out at some point in time.

2 minutes ago, BruceinSanity said:

So why are you hiding under a white sheet? Are you auditioning for a part as the villain in the next Scooby Doo?

Its snoopy in a snow storm....snowpy!

Edited by rusty69

19 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Well I was wondering about coming back and posting again this evening, but suddenly I can't!

Said I'd go 'n' fix this boiler in Hertfordshire, yerseee......

Welcome back Mike.

I had my first [of three] Minis, and just remember the era of tiger tails, plastic daffodils, free glasses, and Green Shield stamps. Gosh, we knew how live.

Edited by LadyG
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rusty69 said:

@Dr Bob would know.

I'm too busy trying to commission my lithium batteries.

Just now, Dr Bob said:

Haven't you done that yet! I thought you had it all sorted.Have you managed to balance them yet?Did you use a seasaw?

MtB will be able to advise ....he's back you know,and has some lithiums.

Just now, rusty69 said:

Haven't you done that yet! I thought you had it all sorted.Have you managed to balance them yet?Did you use a seasaw?

MtB will be able to advise ....he's back you know,and has some lithiums.

I have all four spinning on plates as we speak.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Get yersen some FLA type. they are awesome. Sealed for life are best. Ya fit em and forget em for at least 2 years and work faultlessly. Try em then do a poll why 99.9 percent of peeps use em over any other type ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Try em then do a poll why 99.9 percent of peeps use em over any other type ?

Cos you have to be a r̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶i̶s̶t̶ genius to install lithiums. That's why you and I haven't got any!

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I had my first [of three] Minis, and just remember the era of tiger tails, plastic daffodils, free glasses, and Green Shield stamps.

And bullet hole transfers to go down the side of the car...

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I hope  that's not an axe thru my skull!

I've no wish to join the exiles ?

Edited by LadyG
still a running sore, apparently

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

Get yersen some FLA type. they are awesome. Sealed for life are best. Ya fit em and forget em for at least 2 years and work faultlessly. Try em then do a poll why 99.9 percent of peeps use em over any other type ?

I'm now just sittin here with the Lithiums 90% full (on a charge cycle to get them up to near 100% to test the voltage termination relay) and they are sucking all the amps they can get out of the solar panels. FLA's would be throttling the current back to low levels by now. What a waste of power.

• Greenie 1

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

I'm now just sittin here with the Lithiums 90% full (on a charge cycle to get them up to near 100% to test the voltage termination relay) and they are sucking all the amps they can get out of the solar panels. FLA's would be throttling the current back to low levels by now. What a waste of power.

Sun, is this a joke?