Where is MtB?

mark99

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, rusty69 said:

Didn't he get 200 warning points off one of the mods, resulting in a lifetime ban from the site.Of course sock puppets are available, but I think his style would be easily recognisable:).

?

9 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

We don't call her Socks on this side ... :icecream:

It wasn't me!

Edited by LadyG

4 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Oh I didnt realise.  Strange thing is hes a nice bloke when out for a beer. I havnt seen any posts of his that warrant banning but I of course could well have missed em ?

Yeah well that's no surprise. You see nothing wrong with Tony Dunkley's posting style either.

• Greenie 1

8 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Yeah well that's no surprise. You see nothing wrong with Tony Dunkley's posting style either.

Thing is about Tony he has forgotten more about our biggest commercial waterway than most people will ever know and that knowledge has been lost to this forum :( I do think some members get upset too easily on what is actualy only a key board. Anyway stop being so cantankerous you old goat ;)

• Greenie 2

12 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Theres a caravan talk forum :o what do they get to talk about?  Where is the narrowest road to block?  How small a car can I buy to save money on fuel whilst blocking the road?  Whats the best place to buy a spare wheel?  .........................naah there cant be a caravan forum!!

Brexit ???

8 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Thing is about Tony he has forgotten more about our biggest commercial waterway than most people will ever know and that knowledge has been lost to this forum :( I do think some members get upset too easily on what is actualy only a key board. Anyway stop being so cantankerous you old goat ;)

Well, I can tell you where to find him if you want!

Edited by rusty69

7 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I know where you can find him if you want. 

TD takes being a cantankerous old git to an entirely new level ...................

he sends out subliminal messages to those in need of his particular expertise, so his resources are still available when required.

Edited by LadyG

15 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Theres a caravan talk forum :o what do they get to talk about?  Where is the narrowest road to block?  How small a car can I buy to save money on fuel whilst blocking the road?  Whats the best place to buy a spare wheel?  .........................naah there cant be a caravan forum!!

Where can you empty toilet? Where is next water point? Is xxx site really as bad as it seems? Why doesn't xxx County Highways mend the potholes in Love Lane? Why should live aboard caravanners have to pay a licence fee for their car? Isn't is scandalous that xx was towed away from his roadside spot in xxx County? What's the narrowest/highest land in England? Highways England really ought to make every road wide enough for at least two caravans at a time. xxx camping site has gone out of business - shocking!

If we gave it our best shot I am sure that we really could show them how to do it properly!

• Greenie 1

Seriously, the topics parallel many of the ones on here. How to winterise a van, problems/suggestions with heating, keeping the batteries charged, leaking windows or joints etc. Then more caravan-specific topics such as MGW, which car is better for towing etc. 

40 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Seriously, the topics parallel many of the ones on here. How to winterise a van, problems/suggestions with heating, keeping the batteries charged, leaking windows or joints etc. Then more caravan-specific topics such as MGW, which car is better for towing etc. 

Bet they dont have ecofans.?

2 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I find removing your finger helps.

Keeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyybbbbbboaaard iiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss ssssssssssttttttttuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk. Ppppppppppppooooooooopppppppcccccccccoooooooooorrrrrrrnnnnnnnn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeetttttttttttttwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeennnnnnnn kkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rusty69

28 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I think she was trying to say

. -.-. --- / ..-. .- -.

But got cut off.

... ..- .-. . .-.. -.--  -. --- -!