Where is MtB?

mark99

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Really ?

Seems a bit OTT - its only an internet forum, its not 'real-life'.

I know - my autocorrect appears to be in a very bad mood, which is  why I did a speedy spelling edit! I wasn't quick enough for you though Alan, and probably not for the first time either!

• Happy 1

36 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

It would have been nice if this topic had stuck to how a number of us really enjoyed the vast majority of MtB's contribution and would like very much for him to return.  

(A re-opening of the inquest would be better in a different thread.)

Since you ask, this member of us greatly enjoyed many of Mr. Boiler's contributions, often relished arguing discussing with him (he had this blooming annoying habit of being right) and has no interest in any form of "inquest".

2 minutes ago, Athy said:

Since you ask, this member of us greatly enjoyed many of Mr. Boiler's contributions, often relished arguing discussing with him (he had this blooming annoying habit of being right) and has no interest in any form of "inquest".

Eh?  Don't quite see the connection between this and your quote of my post.

2 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

My post didn't need/require/expect an answer.  It was a flat statement.

We are allowed to answer, or comment upon, other people's posts on here. Indeed, it's positively encouraged. I am surprised and puzzled that you seemed to take exception to a post which endorsed your comments. 

2 minutes ago, Athy said:

We are allowed to answer, or comment upon, other people's posts on here. Indeed, it's positively encouraged. I am surprised and puzzled that you seemed to take exception to a post which endorsed your comments. 

I don't take exception.  I just didn't understand the finer points of your answer.  Not to worry.  

To the general audience:

My apologies for wandering off topic by commenting on a preference for staying on topic...

1 hour ago, system 4-50 said:

I just didn't understand the finer points of your answer. 

I'll sum them up in short words:

I agreed with you.

Thank God I did, goodness knows how you'd have reacted if I had not.

6 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

No, you're definitely at the right end of the country.....:P

? You mean I'm up here and out of trouble - Well I'll have you know Mr Esk I can still cause lots of mayhem even from up here. :P

:giggles:

Edited by Tumshie

On 17/02/2019 at 08:46, mark99 said:

When's Mike returning?

Back on topic: I know why Mike got pixxelled off, it was a long time a-brewing, I don't blame him, we can't force the issue any more than we have done. 

12 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Back on topic: I know why Mike got pixxelled off, it was a long time a-brewing, I don't blame him, we can't force the issue any more than we have done. 

MTB always seemed a decent enough geezer to me.