Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Alan de Enfield

Insurance 'Moan'

Featured Posts

I don't understand this '£50 isn't worth dicking around for'.

If you have gone to the trouble of getting quotes from the Meerkat (or others), whatever the saving, you have already done the work. All you have to do then is click the go button and type in the credit card number. If that's too much trouble for £50 then you must have earned your money a lot easier than I did. In which case, why bother getting quotes in the first place?

2 minutes ago, Mike Tee said:

I don't understand this '£50 isn't worth dicking around for'.

If you have gone to the trouble of getting quotes from the Meerkat (or others), whatever the saving, you have already done the work. All you have to do then is click the go button and type in the credit card number. If that's too much trouble for £50 then you must have earned your money a lot easier than I did. In which case, why bother getting quotes in the first place?

I agree providing I feel comfortable with the insurance company offering the cheapest quote.

No sense in saving £50 if the cheap insurance company won't meet a claim.

12 minutes ago, cuthound said:

I agree providing I feel comfortable with the insurance company offering the cheapest quote.

Agreed, but when using previous cover / policy and ensuring like-for-like cover, and a company like Halifax (backed by all of the Lloyds Group) come in at almost 50% off the premium quoted by Tesco is a 'no-brainer' for me.