Three unlimited data, minutes & texts £20

TheBiscuits

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, WotEver said:

What you do then is walk into the O2 shop next door...

Not if you're looking for a new TV :)

I have recently switched our TV, phone and Broadband to Virgin from Sky/BT at a saving of £60 a month for a bit more than we were getting from Sky/BT. The Virgin deal is such that it includes an unlimited everything SIM, and not having the SIM would have made the deal more expensive.... I am now able to cancel my £30 a month data sim, (that I should have renegotiated a few months ago).

So, whilst the cost of the SIM must be included in the monthly cost somehow, it is actually saving me at least your £8 a month but, given the deal I might have done, probably £20 or so.

The outcome is that, as far as I am concerned, my unlimited everything is costing me -£20 or so from 13th Feb :) 

• Greenie 1

So EE have shot themselves in the foot here. Hours after I took out a new contract, the Lapworth base station went TU for 5 days, so I was forced to use the 3 PAYG SIM I found down the back of the sofa. Based on how good that was, and the recommendations here, I've cancelled my new EE contract and gone with 3 unlimited data, special offer from the man in the Solihull shop: £16 a month for 24 months. Total saving over the 24 months ~£275, and unlimited data rather than 100Gb cap.

MP.

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1