The "thing" is back!

Graham Davis

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, Peter X said:

I see the vendor of the "thing" is reminding potential buyers that they have two months left before Brexit if they wish to export the boat without "border fees".

I don't know whether it's true that there would be any greater fees to pay in the event of a no deal Brexit or any other possible outcome of the current goings-on in politics, but I sincerely hope someone from as far away as possible likes this boat enough to buy it and remove it.

The buyer would probably not be wise to take it to the Netherlands and try to sell it as "Dutch Barge Style".

I'm gutted I wanted to get in before the dreaded "B"& offered the asking price subject to survey only to be told he/she wouldn't post to France

1 hour ago, Peter X said:

I see the vendor of the "thing" is reminding potential buyers that they have two months left before Brexit if they wish to export the boat without "border fees".

I don't know whether it's true that there would be any greater fees to pay in the event of a no deal Brexit or any other possible outcome of the current goings-on in politics, but I sincerely hope someone from as far away as possible likes this boat enough to buy it and remove it.

The buyer would probably not be wise to take it to the Netherlands and try to sell it as "Dutch Barge Style".

I wonder if it comes with VAT certification

6 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Nope. No price shown in the ad or where I have saved it in my Watced Items list, when viewed in my phone browser. But price clear to see when viewed in the EBay app. Most odd!

55 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

It needs a name. That is why it's not selling. I suggest EEL, a good watery name. 

EEL = Eco ELectric 

EEL =East European Lady 

i'd suggest "Play School" due to it's varying shapes of window (sure you could shoehorn Brian Cant in there too)

i'll get me coat......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Though I do think the owner might be a comic book fan - those are definitely Iron Man's colours. 

Kat Slater more like it.

Stop it, stop it! EEL is watching this thread you know!

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:
On 05/02/2019 at 13:36, rusty69 said:

29th of march it will be a tenner ?

Is something happening then....then?