8 replies to this topic

#1 Mary 1

Mary 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Boat Name:Flutterbye !

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:54 PM

Hello, am an old member, got boat, but found me self omo again, looking for a companion please. retired if poss, so no ties, but open to any kind offers. m
Mary 1

#2 bjornunda

bjornunda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Boat Name:nb Baltic

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

Hello Mary 1. Which area/canal are you? Maybe if no crew offers are made cruising in convoy might be an option. There are a few single-handed female steerers around the system.
There's two kinds of people.... them going somewhere and them going nowhere - Ben Rumson
http://www.kingfisherdieselengines.org

#3 Picard

Picard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boat Name:Geezenstack

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hello, am an old member, got boat, but found me self omo again, looking for a companion please. retired if poss, so no ties, but open to any kind offers. m

Hi Mary. Retired white male, 62, having a new build on hold due to hitch in sale of property, was due end August, now November/December. I think that you would prefer females, but as I will be going single handed soon, I need practice, and my time is my own, so if you think you can use me for short/long time, please get in contact. If you do not reply I understand. Tony. Contact anthonyburnell@aol.com.

#4 imnogeek

imnogeek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:07 PM

@Tony edit your email to anthonyburnell at aol dot com or you may well end up on the receiving end of a load of spam

Gary

#5 Athy

Athy

Long Standing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,977 posts
  • Boat Name:Trojan

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

@Tony edit your email to anthonyburnell at aol dot com or you may well end up on the receiving end of a load of spam

Gary

For a retired person, free tinned meat is surely a bonus?
One step beyond

#6 Yoda

Yoda

Long Standing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

Mary1, I am available for some of the summer so pm me if you wish to contact me.

#7 Mary 1

Mary 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Boat Name:Flutterbye !

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

Hi Mary. Retired white male, 62, having a new build on hold due to hitch in sale of property, was due end August, now November/December. I think that you would prefer females, but as I will be going single handed soon, I need practice, and my time is my own, so if you think you can use me for short/long time, please get in contact. If you do not reply I understand. Tony. Contact anthonyburnell@aol.com.

Oh I am so sorry, I have not been back to check the replies. thank you for this offer, I will come back to you when I know when, where are you based please.

Mary1, I am available for some of the summer so pm me if you wish to contact me.

Thank you, can you please tell me where abouts you are.

Hello Mary 1. Which area/canal are you? Maybe if no crew offers are made cruising in convoy might be an option. There are a few single-handed female steerers around the system.

I am at Braunston, moving down the GU asap to the K & A where I have a new marina mooring

Hello, yes I would like to hear from you, and where you are based please.
Mary 1

#8 Picard

Picard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boat Name:Geezenstack

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

Hi Mary, based in Brighton, but am mobile. Tony.

#9 hilaryb

hilaryb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

Hello Mary. might be too late now but looking for someone who has a boat that I can help with. Am located in Chippenham but distance not so much a problem. Let me know if you are still looking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users