Any crew to help an OAP ladies don't be shy1

Mary 1

Featured Posts

• 2 months later...
Hello, am an old member, got boat, but found me self omo again, looking for a companion please. retired if poss, so no ties, but open to any kind offers. m

Hi Mary. Retired white male, 62, having a new build on hold due to hitch in sale of property, was due end August, now November/December. I think that you would prefer females, but as I will be going single handed soon, I need practice, and my time is my own, so if you think you can use me for short/long time, please get in contact. If you do not reply I understand. Tony. Contact anthonyburnell@aol.com.

@Tony edit your email to anthonyburnell at aol dot com or you may well end up on the receiving end of a load of spam

Gary

For a retired person, free tinned meat is surely a bonus?

Hi Mary. Retired white male, 62, having a new build on hold due to hitch in sale of property, was due end August, now November/December. I think that you would prefer females, but as I will be going single handed soon, I need practice, and my time is my own, so if you think you can use me for short/long time, please get in contact. If you do not reply I understand. Tony. Contact anthonyburnell@aol.com.

Oh I am so sorry, I have not been back to check the replies. thank you for this offer, I will come back to you when I know when, where are you based please.

Mary1, I am available for some of the summer so pm me if you wish to contact me.

Thank you, can you please tell me where abouts you are.

Hello Mary 1. Which area/canal are you? Maybe if no crew offers are made cruising in convoy might be an option. There are a few single-handed female steerers around the system.

I am at Braunston, moving down the GU asap to the K & A where I have a new marina mooring

Mary1, I am available for some of the summer so pm me if you wish to contact me.

Hello, yes I would like to hear from you, and where you are based please.

Hello, am an old member, got boat, but found me self omo again, looking for a companion please. retired if poss, so no ties, but open to any kind offers. m

Hi Mary, based in Brighton, but am mobile. Tony.

• 2 months later...